Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cory and the Girls

I think he likes having daughters, although he says he's not looking forward to paying for two weddings. How can anyone resist these two sweet faces?

I've been trying to take pictures of all the cute outfits - here's a pretty one.

And I love this smile!

I'm blanking out on kid quotes. I'll be better next time.

5 comments:

The Rich's said...

LOVE THE PICS! WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!

Unknown said...

Where is Lear?

Unknown said...

Cory, knowing you and having two daughters myself, I can guarantee that you will pay, and pay, and wish you could pay more. Just look at those girls!!!!!!

The Jaynes Family said...

Cute pictures of the girls! Quinn is getting so big!

Launa said...

Daddy and his darlings!! They are such cuties! I love their smiles too.....but the best are their hugs and kisses....Lear included!