If you weren't already convinced by their looks, here is further proof that these are Cory's children. I took this picture on a phone, which is why it's so blurry.Lear quote: "You know, Mommy, Heartland Elementary doesn't just have Kindergarten, it has first grade, too." (We're thinking seriously about putting him in a language immersion program at another school, and I think he thinks we don't already know he can keep attending the same school.)
Ella quote: "Mommy, do you think we should get a Bump-it?" Heck, NO!!
4 comments:
That's just too cute!
I was so happy to see a new entry and this one made my day!! Yes those are Cory's children, no doubt!! And the quotes as well. Loved it!!
Elena wants a Bump-it so bad! She cried a couple of months ago when her uncle didn't know she wanted one, teased her about getting one, and then didn't get it. She's an infomercial junkie!
Too cute! Can't wait to see what your next little one looks like!
Post a Comment