fantastic! Frankly, the blue freightened me! I had the same blue walls in my bedroom on the ceiling, the closet, the closet shelves . . . ALL the same blue! It was time to move on in my case. It looks really great!
Wow, you sure are going in the total opposite direction every time you paint! Love the color, though! And that you let the kids help out-I'm not that brave.
Nice bedroom....nice children......nice mommy.......and I am so glad that you are having another little girl so that all of those darling dresses Ella has so many of can be used again. She always looks beautiful when she goes to church! How do the floors look?
6 comments:
awaa how cute my only thought green would be better!!!
The idea was to go neutral, Brandon. If we matched the bedspread again, we'd have to repaint again if we got a new set.
Oooh I like your new bedding and the pretty tan on the walls. Very nice!!
fantastic! Frankly, the blue freightened me! I had the same blue walls in my bedroom on the ceiling, the closet, the closet shelves . . . ALL the same blue! It was time to move on in my case.
It looks really great!
Wow, you sure are going in the total opposite direction every time you paint! Love the color, though! And that you let the kids help out-I'm not that brave.
Nice bedroom....nice children......nice mommy.......and I am so glad that you are having another little girl so that all of those darling dresses Ella has so many of can be used again. She always looks beautiful when she goes to church! How do the floors look?
Post a Comment