Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm finally choosing sides

It seems like everywhere I go there is Twilight mania. I've never read the novels or seen the movies, because I get annoyed when something is too trendy and popular and I protest by refusing to participate. Which is probably why I've never been one of the "cool kids."

Anyway, I keep seeing these "Team Werewolf" and "Team Vampire" things out there, and it's occurred to me that I must be a member of Team Werewolf, because I've apparently married one - Cory is getting hairier and hairier every day, so he must be a werewolf, right? SO...

Go Team Werewolf!

Disclaimer: No mere physical change, be it weight gain, southern migration of hair, or disfigurement, is enough to change how I feel about my husband. But I gotta poke fun.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

LOL! Ok, team Cory for you then. If you did get into Twi fan you would be team Jacob anyway, only because most of us are team Edward.

Barton said...

I'll have to fall on the side of Vampires myself. Sorry, but I can't think of a more disgusting smell than wet dog.

Launa said...

Remember there's a great business in Park City that can take care of that for you..........

This Place is a Disaster! said...

That's funny - I am the same way. I have not read the books because, like you said, if it's trendy i just start rejecting it!

and then, if I did it FIRST and then it becomes trendy, I just pretend I am that much wiser for having done it first and don't stoop to conversations level when it's being spoken of!

carolee said...

So funny!