


I'm actually sad. I'm not looking forward to him coming home and asking me what certain words mean, or why naked women are so interesting, or something else like that. I know he's excited, and that he is more than ready to go out and learn. This boy can already read simple books all by himself, and he knows so many things that I don't remember knowing until I was older. I have to remember that I can't hold him back for my silly personal fears.
Lear quote: "Won't it be fun for you when Ella and I are both in school, Mommy? Then you'll have a break from yelling at us." They never remember the good times....
Ella quote: "I love giving you hugs and kisses, Mommy."
4 comments:
That picture of Lear and Ella holding hands is just TOO cute.
Yay Lear!
Congrats to Lear on the first day of school!
I love the Lear quote, as usual. The kid cracks me up. I would love a book of "lear quotes" to cheer me when I need a pick me up. What a thinker! I'll bet it is a little quieter without the Lear vs Ella rounds all morning long. Does he come home ready to rummmmmmble?
Post a Comment