Hooray! After a couple of difficult nights with both children in the same room, we have turned a corner. They now go to sleep peacefully, with no crying, whining, drama, or noise. Beautiful! It is so nice to have them going to sleep peacefully - I feel like I have evenings again.
This week was generally peaceful. Lear is a little sick - we think he may have a sinus infection, but it doesn't seem very bad. Ella is talking more and more every day, as well as showing more gumption by the second. I will freely admit that I am afraid of her pre-teen and teenage years. Cory is working hard, and I'm just sort of doing my thing. I'll try to update the blog whenever I have something interesting to write.
Lear quote of the day, said during our morning cuddle time in mommy and daddy's bed:
"It sure is nice to be a family, isn't it?"
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment